- When he'd picked the roll up at the photo lab my father sat in the car staring at photos of a woman he felt he barely knew anymore.Chapter Seventeen (48% in)
- In places, the lab later found, there was a dense concentration of my blood mixed with the dirt, but at the time, the police grew more and more frustrated, plying the cold wet ground and looking for girl.Chapter Two (35% in)
- He had tucked it into my notebook during our Wednesday lab.Chapter Two (48% in)
- They had not yet recovered from their strange role in the discovery of my death—their faithful lab having found the first evidence.Chapter Sixteen (17% in)
- The bones of the neighborhood animals he had found in Mr. Harvey's crawl space were there, along with the lab confirmation of evidence of quicklime.Chapter Sixteen (57% in)
There are no more uses of "laboratory" in The Lovely Bones.
Typical Usage (best examples)