(click/touch triangles for details)
- She fought back the constant question, Where is Susie now?Chapter Five (15% in)
- Turkey constantly being brought to a table full of family.Chapter Ten (56% in)
- I would lay these photographs down in my mind, those gathered from my constant watching, and I could trace how one thing—my death—connected these images to a single source.Chapter Sixteen (98% in)
- She had an expression of someone who was constantly on the lookout for something or someone that hadn't yet arrived.Chapter Eighteen (7% in)
- He would be happy for the vacation from his constant studying grind, and, if she was lucky, he would describe, as he often did, a medical procedure that he had observed.Chapter Eighteen (19% in)
There are no more uses of "constant" in The Lovely Bones.
Typical Usage (best examples)