used in The Horse Whisperer
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
to completely wet
in various senses, including:
- chemistry: saturate a solution — to fill a solution with as much of something as it can hold
- business: saturate a market — to fill a market with a good
- advertising: saturation advertising — to advertise a great deal
- military: saturation bombing — to bomb an area extensively
- color theory: color saturation — color intensity
- biology: saturated fat — filled with hydrogen atoms (most people eat more than is healthy)
- physics: magnetic saturation — intensity of a magnetic charge
- There was one of Rachel holding Hal as a baby, its colors now grown saturate and dark.
Twenty (74% in)
There are no more uses of "saturate" in The Horse Whisperer.