- He could see the reflection of the town lights flickering in her eyes.Epilogue (81% in)
- Alvin considered tattoos to be a reflection of his unique aesthetic, and he was uniquely aesthetic on both his arms, right up to his shoulder blades.Chapter One (81% in)
- He said nothing at all, preferring to simply stare, giving Jeremy plenty of time to study his own reflection.Chapter Six (16% in)
- Upon reflection, he realized he should have noticed the straight-line relationship between the paper mill and Riker's Hill when he was up there.Chapter Eight (72% in)
- As she did, she caught a reflection of herself in the mirror and had the sudden image of Jeremy wrapped in a towel after showering.Chapter Fourteen (70% in)
There are no more uses of "reflection" in True Believer by Sparks.
Typical Usage (best examples)