(click/touch triangles for details)
- Show 'em some genuine southern hospitality.Chapter Five (23% in)
- And it's funny, even now I can remember thinking that they all had this look about them: the sparkle in their eyes, the fresh glow to their skin, and their genuine excitement.Chapter Seven (65% in)
- Why, I spoke to him about it this morning, and he seemed genuinely excited by the possibility.Chapter Eight (30% in)
- Jeremy realized she had a genuine affection for the people here, and she seemed to be truly interested in whatever it was they were saying.Chapter Nine (96% in)
- A genuine ghost story!Chapter Eleven (32% in)
There are no more uses of "genuine" in True Believer by Sparks.
Typical Usage (best examples)