(click/touch triangles for details)
- The gray-haired proprietor wore dingy coveralls and a Dale Earnhardt cap.Chapter Two (60% in)
- Jeremy asked for directions to the cemetery, but instead of answering, the proprietor looked Jeremy over carefully.Chapter Two (61% in)
- "Headin' to a burial, ain't ya?" the proprietor asked.Chapter Two (61% in)
- The proprietor took a rag from his pocket and began to wipe the grease from his hands.Chapter Two (63% in)
- The proprietor looked at him curiously.Chapter Two (64% in)
There are no more uses of "proprietor" in True Believer by Sparks.
Typical Usage (best examples)