(click/touch triangles for details)
- She smiled before finally eyeing him with an almost seductive look.Chapter Seven (94% in)
- A few minutes later when he rose from the table to stretch his legs, Jeremy saw Lexie moving toward him, with just a trace of seduction in the gentle sway of her hips.Chapter Nine (99% in)
- Her eyes looked darkly seductive, and though his mind should have been elsewhere, he again flashed on an image of her at the party and how beautiful she had been.Chapter Ten (88% in)
- She wasn't naive enough to deny that modern culture had its own seductions.Chapter Seventeen (58% in)
- Jeremy, she suspected, was seduced by this particular world, as much as he didn't want to admit it.Chapter Seventeen (59% in)
There are no more uses of "seduce" in True Believer by Sparks.
Typical Usage (best examples)