(click/touch triangles for details)
- I'm staying at a place called Greenleaf Cottages, which the Chamber of Commerce describes as scenic and rustic yet modern.Chapter One (99% in)
- It was scenic, he had to admit, but the rustic part probably referred to mosquitoes and alligators, neither of which summoned up a lot of enthusiasm in him for staying there.Chapter Five (3% in)
- I hear it's rustic.Chapter Six (87% in)
- The word 'rustic' doesn't quite do the place justice.Chapter Six (87% in)
- Moving to the living room, Jeremy examined the pictures of rustic shore life, then noticed Lexie's suitcase near the couch.Chapter Fourteen (45% in)
There are no more uses of "rustic" in True Believer by Sparks.
Typical Usage (best examples)