- The work of Aquinas and of the Greeks, as interpreted by Aquinas, was to Adler the capstone of the Western intellectual heritage.Part 4 (16% in)
- But while I'm jumping on this and describing some of the agonies of misinterpretation that bad cross— referencing can produce, I've a feeling that this isn't why DeWeese found them so hard to understand.Part 2 (77% in)
- He began to read and interpret it at the same time.Part 3 (46% in)
- It's always been an artificial interpretation superimposed on reality.Part 3 (67% in)
- In the Aristotelian tradition as interpreted by the medieval scholastics, man is counted a rational animal, capable of seeking and defining the good life and achieving it.Part 4 (16% in)
- When we hear accounts of "primitives" talking this way, we dismiss them as superstition because we interpret ghost or spirit as some sort of material ectoplasm, when in fact they may not mean any such thing at all.Afterward (79% in)
There are no more uses of "interpret" in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Typical Usage (best examples)