- All traces of the East are gone now, at least in my imagination.Part 3 (59% in)
- All traces of anger are gone.Part 1 (66% in)
- A whole personality had been liquidated without a trace in a technologically faultless act that has defined our relationship ever since.Part 1 (97% in)
- A finely tempered nature longs to escape from his noisy cramped surroundings into the silence of the high mountains where the eye ranges freely through the still pure air and fondly traces out the restful contours apparently built for eternity.Part 2 (18% in)
- I think now that trace of egotism may have been the beginning of all his troubles.Part 3 (32% in)
There are no more uses of "trace" in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Typical Usage (best examples)