- I go back over to the scrub pines, hunt around through the twilight for the machete, but it's already so dark in the pines I can't find it.Part 1 (62% in)
- One fragment becomes especially vivid now of a scene in the mountains where the sun was behind the mountain half an hour and an early twilight had changed the trees and even the rocks to almost blackened shades of blue and grey and brown.Part 1 (93% in)
- We exit from the park at Gardiner, where not much rain seems to fall, because the mountainsides show only grass and sage in the twilight.Part 2 (55% in)
- The sun is below the horizon now and twilight is on us.Part 3 (60% in)
- I look at the map in the twilight, and then look at it some more with the flashlight.Part 3 (**% in)
There are no more uses of "twilight" in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Typical Usage (best examples)