- She didn't seem to hear my words; she drew closer, determined to catch me in the circle of her light.Part 1 (40% in)
- I was so bitterly shocked and miserable that I had no patience with anyone, only the vague determination they would not know about his 'visions.'Part 1 (4% in)
- As I said, he was determined to have the plantation.Part 1 (9% in)
- And arriving there just shortly before four, we had precious little time to return to Pointe du Lac, which meant our-own lives were in danger: I was incensed at Lestat as never before, and he was determined to get the boy.Part 1 (26% in)
- I turned to face him, determined he would not see me in this weakened state.Part 1 (33% in)
- She was at a distance from me now, small shoulders straight and determined, her pace rapid, like a little girl who, walking out on Sundays with her parents, wants to walk ahead and pretend she is all alone.Part 1 (77% in)
There are no more uses of "determine" in Interview with the Vampire.
Typical Usage (best examples)