(click/touch triangles for details)
- "I saw as a— vampire," said —the vampire, his voice now slightly detached.Part 1 (11% in)
- But what happened was simply that in my distaste for him I came to ignore and suspect him, and yet to study him with a detached fascination.Part 1 (22% in)
- "Do you think that angels are detached?" asked the vampire.Part 1 (36% in)
- The strong overpowering emotions of detached persons in whom emotion and will are one," he said finally.Part 1 (37% in)
- But there he was, soundless, beyond the curtained entrance of the box, that vampire with the auburn hair, that detached one; standing on the carpeted stairway looking at us.Part 3 (20% in)
There are no more uses of "detach" in Interview with the Vampire.
Typical Usage (best examples)