(click/touch triangles for details)
- The better the human, as he would say in his vulgar way, the more he liked it.Part 1 (25% in)
- Tell me what a monster I am; what a vulgar fiend' " 'I make no judgments upon you.Part 1 (50% in)
- The luxury of those rooms in the hotel seemed vulgar, but more than that, meaningless, beside this room.Part 3 (26% in)
- He knew the chest in which we slept; it struck him as vulgar.Part 3 (35% in)
- They will attack you as if you were human' "Celeste shuddered, uttering something in contempt, an aristocrat speaking of vulgar cousins who bear the same name.Part 3 (36% in)
There are no more uses of "vulgar" in Interview with the Vampire.
Typical Usage (best examples)