(click/touch triangles for details)
- The room itself had fast become an inferno, and I did see in one clear blast of light Claudia battling the fledgling vampire.Part 1 (99% in)
- And waste .... that word, that value which had been all-important to me as a fledgling vampire; was spoken of often.Part 3 (37% in)
- That the vampires of the world are a small number and live in terror of strife amongst themselves and choose their fledglings with great care, making certain that they respect the other vampires mightily.Part 3 (42% in)
- She did not understand it was no experiment; showing her fledgling teeth to the gilt-edged mirrors, she was mad.Part 3 (63% in)
- I shouted out against them, shouted for Madeleine, saw her wake with a start, terrified fledgling, clinging to the arm of the couch, then down on her knees as they reached out for her.Part 3 (79% in)
There are no more uses of "fledgling" in Interview with the Vampire.
Typical Usage (best examples)