(click/touch triangles for details)
- He knelt there, his head thrown back, so the wavy blond hair bung loose and disheveled.Part 1 (85% in)
- Her black hair was completely disheveled.Part 2 (27% in)
- His blanched, contorted face strained as the sound died in his throat, and he nodded desperately, his red hair loose and disheveled, falling into his eyes.Part 2 (78% in)
- He was staring at me over his drawn-up knees, his hair disheveled, his mouth slack and without cunning.Part 3 (32% in)
- And what would I have done had I opened that doorway, had I been confronted again with those remains, that matted, disheveled golden hair?Part 3 (94% in)
There are no more uses of "disheveled" in Interview with the Vampire.
Typical Usage (best examples)