(click/touch triangles for details)
- And if she found the bird, CO Smythe would confiscate it.
- Apparently, we were the only unit within the prison where this had happened, and the only reason anyone in power even believed it was because when our cells were tossed, the COs confiscated the shampoo bottles and milk containers and even plastic bags that we had all innovatively used to store some extra wine before it had run dry; and because swabs taken in the pipes revealed a matching substance.
- He picked through the tissues, and when he didn't find anything, he confiscated the book with its carved hidey-hole.
- As the COs entered to confiscate the hype kit—and write him a ticket that would include a stay in solitary—Crash slammed his hand against the metal door.
- My first gun had been confiscated by the COs, like Crash's hype kit.
There are no more uses of "confiscate" in Change of Heart by Picoult.
Typical Usage (best examples)