(click/touch triangles for details)
- If cardiac death had occurred, the organs wouldn't be viable for transplant.
- And if that happens, organ donation isn't viable.
- You're the one who said Shay's heart might not be a viable match.
- We don't know, medically, if this is viable.
- What one person sees as a medically viable stroke of luck, another might see as a resurrection.
- I wondered whether remaking him in the image of a viable plaintiff said more about who he was willing to be, or whom I had become.
There are no more uses of "viable" in Change of Heart by Picoult.
Typical Usage (best examples)