- I appreciate your concerns—both religious and political.
- Defendant's capacity to appreciate what he was doing was wrong, or illegal, was impaired.
- Which isn't to say that I didn't appreciate a miracle as much as the next person—such as when I went up to the front desk and the re50 ceptionist told me my mother was going to have to miss our lunch because of a last-minute meeting with a wholesale orchid salesman.
- I do appreciate you coming.
- "I appreciate you seeing me, Lucius," the priest said.
- "I'm an atheist," I said, "but you might as well know right now that my father's a rabbi, and if you have a problem with that I'm sure I can find another physician to talk to me, and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't make a joke right now about Jewish doctors."
- Claire and I were playing Hearts, and don't think I didn't appreciate the irony.
There are no more uses of "appreciate" in Change of Heart by Picoult.
Typical Usage (best examples)