- That means two bullets had entered the chamber at the same time, which keeps the gun from properly functioning.Part 2 (53% in)
- I've been in courtrooms with justices who don't do their homework in advance, and I know I won't function that way.'Part 1 (22% in)
- They can't function in school, or are subjected to discipline there.Part 1 (29% in)
- But if it had been this hard at the arraignment, how would she function when the prosecution began to actually outline the events of that day?Part 1 (79% in)
- They'd swim around the perimeter gingerly, as if they knew they had to assess the dangers of this new place before they could even begin to function.Part 2 (34% in)
- But because it was freaking six-thirty in the morning, when no one should be expected to have much coordination, he dropped his eyeglass case right on the function keys.Part 2 (49% in)
There are no more uses of "function" in Nineteen Minutes.
Typical Usage (best examples)