used in Nineteen Minutes
(click/touch triangles for details)
to make possible
in various senses, including:
- to give someone the ability, knowledge, or authority to do something — as in "The study will enable an informed discussion."
- to activate a computer system for use — as in "You can enable the feature in the Settings Page."
- to permit someone to repeat bad behavior, so they reinforce the bad pattern — as in "I don't want to enable her drug addiction."
- Or Lacy, for enabling him?
Part 1 (17% in)
- Josie was trying not to look at it while she worked on her class project: each student had been given a wireless-enabled Dell laptop to surf the Net for examples of humane animal research.
Part 1 (59% in)
There are no more uses of "enable" in Nineteen Minutes.