(click/touch triangles for details)
- If I give you an affidavit signed by Josie saying she doesn't remember anything, would you think twice about putting her on the stand?'Part 1 (92% in)
- Get me the affidavit.Part 1 (92% in)
- The first page was the affidavit that Judge Cormier had brought him-the one that said Jordan wouldn't put Josie on the stand because she didn't know anything.Part 2 (81% in)
- 'You have a signed affidavit from Josie stating that she doesn't remember anything-'Part 2 (82% in)
- But even after I recused myself, Josie'when we went to see Jordan, and you said you didn't remember anything'That's why I had you swear the affidavit.Part 2 (84% in)
There are no more uses of "affidavit" in Nineteen Minutes.
Typical Usage (best examples)