- The Swinging Sixties brought about more than just a sexual revolution.
- The year 1848 (aptly nicknamed the Year of Revolutions) saw many peasant uprisings throughout Europe and the fall of the monarchy in France, as well as the potato famine in Ireland, and fashion responded to the unrest by requiring women to look as covered up as possible, with "poke" bonnets and skirts that trailed filthily to the floor declared the season's "must-haves."
- The mid-1870s saw something of a fashion revolution, thanks to the invention of the sewing machine and the introduction of synthetic dyes.
- She wouldn't have cared about shocking all those Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Fashion underwent a revolution as well.
There are no more uses of "revolution" in Queen of Babble.
Typical Usage (best examples)