(click/touch triangles for details)
- That one in the hideous jacket with the epaulets.
- And I just didn't recognize him, because I was distracted by the jacket—the most hideous jacket I've ever seen.
- I stare at him, thinking how good-looking he is, in spite of the hideous jacket, and how sweet and unassuming he is as well.
- Hideously relieved, I dart into my room and close the door behind me, then lean against it as if I have to catch my breath.
- Mrs. Thibodaux demands, and spins me around so that I can get a look at her daughter, who has climbed to her feet and is now standing... ...in the most hideous wedding dress I have ever seen in my life.
There are no more uses of "hideous" in Queen of Babble.
Typical Usage (best examples)