- He didn't turn to look at her, though of course he could see her in the mirror's reflection.Chapter 23 (83% in)
- She squinted at her reflection in the mirror.Chapter 5 (20% in)
- The moon hung like a locket over the city, casting pearly reflections on the water of the East River.Chapter 9 (3% in)
- His left hand held the curtain aside, and in the dark window she saw the reflection of the dozens of candles inside the room, trapped in the glass like fireflies.Chapter 22 (89% in)
- Clary could see his reflection in the big, gold-framed mirror as he neared it, and the expression on his face—a sort of sneering relief—filled her with a murderous rage.Chapter 23 (81% in)
There are no more uses of "reflection" in City of Bones.
Typical Usage (best examples)