- A jagged shard of silver lay in his palm, glimmering blue and green at the edges.Epilogue (73% in)
- Water glimmered in a stone-bound rock pool.Chapter 9 (79% in)
- She could see how the vampires circled around the edges of the glimmering circle it cast.Chapter 14 (97% in)
- She was still standing dazed, her thoughts full of glimmering shapes.Chapter 15 (49% in)
- They drifted toward the floor, glimmering like slivers of starlight.Chapter 17 (37% in)
There are no more uses of "glimmer" in City of Bones.
Typical Usage (best examples)