- "Was it weird, hearing from Jace?" asked Simon, his voice carefully neutral.Epilogue (26% in)
- Jace's voice was neutral, but something in his tone let her know that more questions in that direction would not be welcome.Chapter 5 (32% in)
- The Brother who sat in the center seat templed his thin white fingers beneath his chin, it is an interesting puzzle, admittedly, he said, and the voice inside her mind was dry and neutral.Chapter 10 (89% in)
- "Thanks for the birthday picnic," she said, trying to keep her tone neutral.Chapter 17 (57% in)
- His tone was neutral, but there was something in his voice that made Clary look at him sideways.Chapter 22 (33% in)
There are no more uses of "neutral" in City of Bones.
Typical Usage (best examples)