(click/touch triangles for details)
- She may also be the friendliest person on the planet — she smiles constantly at everybody in school, even me.p. 78.5
- Most of the stylists are familiar, constants in the ever-changing pool of tributes.p. 64.5
- I became a much better hunter when I didn't have to look over my shoulder constantly, when someone was watching my back.p. 112.1
- My head keeps turning to the injured side, as my right ear tries to compensate for the wall of nothingness where yesterday there was a constant flow of information.p. 229.0
- We make idle chitchat, but I'm afraid to ask him anything of real importance because after the incident with the door, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched constantly.p. 366.4
There are no more uses of "constant" in The Hunger Games.
Typical Usage (best examples)