All 5 Uses of
The Hunger Games
- For a few days, I'll be able to function with unpleasant symptoms of dehydration, but after that I'll deteriorate into helplessness and be dead in a week, tops.
p. 154..0dehydration = lack of water
- It's only been a day and I'm dehydrating fast.
p. 165..7 *dehydrating = suffering from excessive loss of water from the body
- I think back to the years of watching tributes starve, freeze, bleed, and dehydrate to death.
p. 169..8dehydrate = run out of water
- I'm very dehydrated again and my water supply is dangerously low.
p. 197..9dehydrated = suffering from excessive loss of water from the body
- A fear of the cracked tongue, aching body and fuzzy mind brought on by my previous dehydration creeps into my consciousness.
p. 326..6dehydration = lack of water
(dehydrated) suffering from excessive loss of water from the body
dried and/or preserved by removing natural moisture