used in White: The Great Pursuit
(click/touch triangles for details)
a quick look or partial understanding
The exact meaning of glimpse
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "I caught a glimpse of her when I was walking to class." — a very quick look
- "I glimpsed at the headlines." — looked quickly
- "Reading the book gave me a glimpse of the life of a devout Muslim immigrant in America." — a quick, incomplete view
- He searched the darkness behind the guards for a glimpse of her.
Chapter 43 (10% in)
- If you were to glimpse Justin's love for Chelise, you would wither where you stand," Michal said with a small grin.
Chapter 26 (73% in)
- Expecting another glimpse of his dear love, perhaps?
Chapter 38 (34% in)
There are no more uses of "glimpse" in White: The Great Pursuit.