used in Red: The Heroic Rescue
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
a struggle or disagreement
in various senses, including:
- a serious disagreement — as in "political conflict"
- the tension from two opposing ideas or feelings — as in "I'm conflicted about where I should go to college."
- a violent fight or war — as in "the Israeli-Palestinian conflict"
- an idiom that refers to tension between responsibilities to different entities — "conflict of interest"
- No offense, brother, but you sound a bit conflicted.
Chapter 6 (22% in)
There are no more uses of "conflict" in Red: The Heroic Rescue.