used in Black: The Birth of Evil
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
a basic rule or belief
The exact meaning of principle
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "our guiding principles" — basic moral beliefs that guide decisions and behavior
- "electromagnetic principles" — rules describing how the world works
- "She lacks principles." — lacks moral guidelines
- "We agree in principle." — about important basic beliefs
- Not necessarily the Christianity part, but the whole principle.
Chapter 12 (8% in)
There are no more uses of "principle" in Black: The Birth of Evil.