(click/touch triangles for details)
- "We should walk through the forest," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.Chapter 22 (10% in)
- A mischievous glint filled the boy's eyes.Chapter 22 (93% in)
- The first was that she was a beautifully mischievous woman.Chapter 34 (78% in)
- He stopped a dozen paces to the east and twirled around, eyes sparkling mischievously.Chapter 36 (26% in)
- He smiled mischievously.Chapter 36 (49% in)
There are no more uses of "mischievous" in Black: The Birth of Evil.
Typical Usage (best examples)