used in Black: The Birth of Evil
(click/touch triangles for details)
in various senses, including:
- to write, carve, or etch words onto something's surface — as in "The names of the major donors will be inscribed on the front wall."
- to write a signed message and/or signature — as in "She inscribed the book with the message: I know this story will speak to your heart. Love Emma"
- to write down something when adding it to a list — as in "Their names were inscribed in the register of at Ellis Island."
- The shirt had an inscription in white schizoid letters: I've gone to find myself.
Chapter 17 (19% in)
- Her eyes glanced at the inscription on his chest.
Chapter 17 (37% in)
There are no more uses of "inscribe" in Black: The Birth of Evil.