used in Black: The Birth of Evil
(click/touch triangles for details)
the outer edge
The exact meaning of perimeter
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "Stay inside the defensive perimeter." — the outer edges of the area that is defended
- "It is common on the city's perimeter." — the outer edges of the city
- "What is the perimeter of the square?" — the sum of the length of the sides of a geometric shape
- He dug out the receipt, handed it to her, and walked back to the cur-taro, as much now to avoid her eyes as to check the perimeter again.
Chapter 5 (43% in)
- They'd seen the pair as soon as the sensors picked them up at the perimeter.
Chapter 27 (47% in)
There are no more uses of "perimeter" in Black: The Birth of Evil.