used in Black: The Birth of Evil
(click/touch triangles for details)
to approve or support
The exact meaning of endorse
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "I endorse her candidacy." — support for a candidate
- "I endorse the committee's recommendations." — support an idea
- "She is paid a million dollars a year to endorse the company's products." — publicly support in return for payment
- "She endorsed and deposited the check." — approved placing funds into a bank account by writing something like "for deposit" and signing the back of a check
- Tom was too far into their game to suggest anything but wholehearted endorsement now.
Chapter 14 (74% in)
- Any such suggestion or any endorsement of any such suggestion would be poison to the value of Raison Pharmaceutical stock.
Chapter 17 (41% in)
- I'll make the calls without your official endorsement.
Chapter 24 (33% in)
There are no more uses of "endorse" in Black: The Birth of Evil.