(click/touch triangles for details)
- To plan for whatever contingencies might disrupt his primary course of action.Chapter 13 (24% in)
- Contingencies for a hundred possible reactions to the release of any virus that met their requirements.Chapter 13 (83% in)
- I'm not suggesting we start barring the doors, but I am suggesting we give contingencies some thought.Chapter 35 (41% in)
- "I would like to consider some contingency planning in the event we do end up with a problem," Gains said.Chapter 35 (71% in)
- I really don't think you need me to discuss contingencies.Chapter 35 (79% in)
There are no more uses of "contingency" in Black: The Birth of Evil.
Typical Usage (best examples)