(click/touch triangles for details)
- Who was to say which reality was more compelling?Chapter 12 (5% in)
- That she was intriguing and full of life and compelling.Chapter 16 (75% in)
- The reasoning was compelling.Chapter 19 (46% in)
- The thought suddenly felt terribly compelling.Chapter 25 (46% in)
- Thomas now had two very compelling reasons to return to the black forest, one reason for each reality.Chapter 28 (94% in)
There are no more uses of "compelling" in Black: The Birth of Evil.
Typical Usage (best examples)