(click/touch triangles for details)
- According to his sources, Hunter would be arriving in Bangkok in a matter of hours.Chapter 13 (97% in)
- According to the Roush, no Shataiki could cross the bridge.Chapter 19 (26% in)
- According to the creature, it was why he was dreaming.Chapter 19 (91% in)
- You do know it's capable of mutating, because according to our internal sources, it also mutates at a lower heat, but the mutations never could sustain themselves for more than a generation or two.Chapter 27 (16% in)
- He hadn't taken any water, but according to Teeleh, he'd eaten the fruit before losing his memory, and he'd managed to survive.Chapter 32 (12% in)
There are no more uses of "accord" in Black: The Birth of Evil.
Typical Usage (best examples)