(click/touch triangles for details)
- From the waist down, he's a white stallion.Chapter 5 (15% in)
- The pigeons pecked uselessly at their empty eye sockets and flew through their rib cages, but the stallions kept right on run-ning.Chapter 6 (83% in)
- As they neared the beach, the surf burst apart and the heads of three white stallions reared out of the waves.Chapter 8 (19% in)
- There were centaurs with black Arabian stallion bodies, others with gold palomino coats, others with orange-and-white spots like paint horses.Chapter 18 (29% in)
- Facing the hooves of a rearing stallion is scary enough, but when it's a centaur, armed with a bow and whooping it up in a soda-drinking hat, even the bravest warrior would retreat.Chapter 18 (35% in)
There are no more uses of "stallion" in The Sea of Monsters.
Typical Usage (best examples)