- Grover announced that he'd be able to spend the rest of the summer with us before resuming his quest for Pan.Chapter 20 (2% in)
- Its nature magic is so powerful it smells just like the great god Pan!Chapter 6 (40% in)
- The satyrs come here thinking they've found Pan, and they get trapped and eaten by Polyphemus!Chapter 6 (40% in)
- He went looking for Pan and he found the Fleece instead because they both radiate nature magic.Chapter 7 (11% in)
- The floor was littered with piles of sheep bones, and other bones that didn't look exactly like sheep-the bones of satyrs who'd come to the island looking for Pan.Chapter 11 (22% in)
- For Pan!Chapter 15 (17% in)
There are no more uses of "Pan" in The Sea of Monsters.
Typical Usage (best examples)