(click/touch triangles for details)
- The "Big Three" gods-Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades-had made a pact after World War II not to have any more children with mortals.Chapter 5 (11% in)
- And Hades being under Los Angeles.Chapter 7 (16% in)
- Lining the deck were zombies in gray uniformsdead soldiers with shimmering faces that only partially covered their skulls, like the ghouls I'd seen in the Underworld guarding Hades's palace.Chapter 10 (98% in)
- That's the real reason Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades swore a pact after World War II not to have any more kids.Chapter 12 (12% in)
- That's when all Hades broke loose.Chapter 18 (24% in)
There are no more uses of "Hades" in The Sea of Monsters.
Typical Usage (best examples)