(click/touch triangles for details)
- The same white-columned Greek buildings were scattered around the valley-the amphitheater, the combat arena, the dining pavilion overlooking Long Island Sound.Chapter 5 (3% in)
- Sure enough, a big cruise ship was cutting across Long Island Sound, its white-and-gold lights glowing against the dark water.Chapter 7 (97% in)
- Tyson gave us the short version: Rainbow the hippocampus-who'd apparently been following us ever since the Long Island Sound, waiting for Tyson to play with him-had found Tyson sinking beneath the wreckage of the CSS Birmingham and pulled him to safety.Chapter 15 (62% in)
- I would've been happy to have him as my cabin mate forever, but that evening, as we were sitting on a sand dune overlooking the Long Island Sound, he made an announcement that com-pletely took me by surprise.Chapter 20 (30% in)
- I stared out at the waves in the Long Island Sound.Chapter 20 (35% in)
There are no more uses of "Long Island Sound" in The Sea of Monsters.
Typical Usage (best examples)