(click/touch triangles for details)
- Around the rim, a dozen bronze statues of Cupid stood guard with wings spread and bows ready to fire.Chapter 15 (61% in)
- Annabeth ran her fingers along the base of the nearest Cupid statue.Chapter 15 (64% in)
- Up on the rim, the Cupid statues were drawing their bows into firing position.Chapter 15 (73% in)
- The Cupid-cams were rolling, live to Olympus.Chapter 15 (87% in)
- You're pretty smug, Lord Ares, for a guy who runs from Cupid statues.Chapter 16 (10% in)
There are no more uses of "Cupid" in The Lightning Thief.
Typical Usage (best examples)