used in The Lightning Thief
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
to bring into agreement
The exact meaning of reconcile
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "We reconciled our differences and are on friendly terms now." — settled or found a way to accept
- "They did break up, but they reconciled since then." — made up
- "I need to reconcile my goals with my abilities." — make compatible
- "I need to reconcile my checkbook." — get the checkbook numbers and the bank statement to agree
- "reconciliation," she said. "Athena and Poseidon together."
Chapter 20 (46% in)
reconciliation = end the conflict (bring them into agreement)
There are no more uses of "reconcile" in The Lightning Thief.