- If there was one man alive who could bring in the assassin, and in that way neutralize Sheng, it was you.Chapter 35 (40% in)
- Neutralized will suffice.Chapter 2 (70% in)
- He's mounting a hidden economic blitzkrieg, putting all trade, all of the territory's financial institutions under the control of a "neutral" commission, a clearing house approved by Peking which means approved by him.Chapter 2 (81% in)
- In any event, things are coming to a boil and this Lin may have given his life to rip out the penetration — "neutralizing it," was the way Conklin put it.Chapter 30 (4% in)
- Penetrations ... neutralizing, Lin, even Catherine — a friend who turned on me — I don't care about those things!Chapter 30 (5% in)
- The Hong Kong conspirator is every bit as anxious to protect himself as Sheng, and every bit as leery, demanding a neutral meeting ground.Chapter 34 (28% in)
There are no more uses of "neutral" in The Bourne Supremacy.
Typical Usage (best examples)