(click/touch triangles for details)
- Seated alone at the end of the eastern leg by the brick wall was a slender man of medium height, with close-cropped, prematurely grey hair and gaunt features.Chapter 19 (93% in)
- He stared into the gaunt, wrinkled face of a very old man with thinning grey hair.Chapter 21 (**% in)
- The close-cropped grey hair, the gaunt, pale features — above all, the stare.Chapter 26 (89% in)
- 'He did these things?' shouted the gaunt-faced orator.Chapter 26 (92% in)
- Bourne looked back to the executioner, the man with the gaunt face and close-cropped grey hair.Chapter 26 (99% in)
There are no more uses of "gaunt" in The Bourne Supremacy.
Typical Usage (best examples)