(click/touch triangles for details)
- Jason feigned drunkenness and turned around, taking up the second relay.Chapter 15 (42% in)
- He would feign outrage and tell us bluntly that if we pursue such despicable fantasies in an attempt to discredit him, he'll void the China Accords, claiming duplicity, and move Hong Kong into Peking's economic orbit immediately.Chapter 20 (42% in)
- 'Yes?' he answered, feigning a yawn.Chapter 28 (64% in)
- Bourne's anger was only partly feigned; Sheng's troops were the ones behaving like amateurs.Chapter 36 (64% in)
- What is this, Edward? asked Sheng, feigning strength.Chapter 36 (90% in)
There are no more uses of "feigned" in The Bourne Supremacy.
Typical Usage (best examples)