- Everything had to be precise within the reality he was creating so as to divert the curious from the reality that was.Chapter 6 (23% in)
- 'He diverted your questions to his own ends,' said Havilland, coming through the door, the immense Lin Wenzu behind him.Chapter 17 (57% in)
- After the group had been hastily diverted from the mausoleum to the Great Hall, the bus passed through the northern gate and Jason saw through the window the apoplectic French businessman pleading with the Beijing police to let him pass.Chapter 24 (19% in)
- Neither would we if it was learned that General Motors, IBM and the New York Stock Exchange were being run by American traitors, trained in the Soviet, diverting billions to projects not in our nation's interests.'Chapter 33 (20% in)
- In the current crisis the pawn was a doctor at the Kiang Wu Hospital who several years ago had diverted IMF medical funds to his own clinic on the Almirante Sergio.Chapter 35 (8% in)
There are no more uses of "divert" in The Bourne Supremacy.
Typical Usage (best examples)