(click/touch triangles for details)
- You've used the technique brilliantly.Chapter 34 (9% in)
- You've read the books; the fornix and the limbic system, the hippocampus fibers and the thalamus; the callosum and especially the lobotomic surgical techniques.Chapter 2 (29% in)
- Was this an example of his survival technique?Chapter 8 (11% in)
- Fluent in numerous languages including his native Spanish as well as Russian, French, and English, Sanchez used his Soviet training as a springboard for refining his techniques.Chapter 13 (18% in)
- Such an analysis could only be made through the use of sophisticated computer techniques and a thorough knowledge of Swiss banking practices.Chapter 18 (87% in)
There are no more uses of "technique" in The Bourne Identity.
Typical Usage (best examples)